Driving has been the core of Morestaff’s business for over two decades and has supplied LGV 1, LGV 2, Multi-drop, ADR, Trunking and Refrigerated drivers for hundreds of clients from small local businesses to large international corporations.
We believe our success is down to using our experience to understand exactly what our client needs so that we can provide them with drivers who can get the right stock to the right place at the right time. Our aim is to provide a bespoke service that meets the demands of our client’s day-to-day workflow, as well as to be able to accommodate seasonal fluctuations and unexpected emergencies.
We work in partnership with our clients to ensure absolute confidence in the calibre of our drivers. At Morestaff we expect our drivers to be professional, clean and presentable, and work to the highest standards.
All our drivers must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Have held their licence for a minimum of 2 years
- Have strictly no more than 6 points on licence
- Have a Digital Tacho Card
- Be fully CPC compliant
- Be subjected to a rigorous annual and quarterly Licence check
- Have a full understanding of driver hours and the Working Time Directive
- Have completed a Morestaff induction and test on their working knowledge
- Have a full client briefing
- Have completed Health and Safety and goods handling training